Speedmaster SX 52 Anicolor
- Up to 90 percent less waste
- Up to 50 percent shorter make-ready times
- Up to 50 percent higher productivity
- Straightforward operation thanks to zone less inking unit
- Perfect for standardized print jobs
- UV application for non-absorbing stocks
- Complete integration into the Prinect Workflow
The Revolutionary Inking Unit for Short Runs
The Anicolor inking unit is a short zone less inking unit with dampening system. An extremely easy operation without tedious ink adjustments allows very quick and even inking. Consequently, waste is reduced by up to 90 percent compared with machines with conventional inking units. An engraved screen roller located between the ink chamber blade and the ink form roller ensures an extremely stable inking and thus a quality that is reproducible whenever needed. The Anicolor inking unit technology is therefore the ideal solution for standardized printing. Anicolor lowers the costs for short runs considerably and ensures top offset quality at competitive prices.
Paper has the largest share at the CO2-footprint of the print product. From this point of view the Speedmaster SX 52 is also highly ecological in operation - Anicolor saves up to 90% waste, so production is possible in the most environmentally friendly way.