Speedmaster SX 52
- Prinect Press Center high-performance control station with Intellistart process-oriented operator guidance system
- Highly automated feeder with central suction tape
- Color Assistant Pro for fully automated monitoring of the ink fountain liner, self-calibration of the ink zones with automatic adaption of the characteristic profiles, and customized optimization of the ink presettings
- Speed-compensated Alcolor dampening system with Vario function
- Register-accurate, tool-free plate changes with AutoPlate
- PerfectJacket Blue and TransferJacket Blue for high print quality
- Adjustable three-drum perfecting device with patented gripper system
Versatility for Success –The Ideal Combination of Innovation and Stability
Performance innovations in conjunction with the assurance of a winning machine platform: The Speedmaster SX 52 combines the innovative and future-oriented technology of the XL range with the successful Speedmaster SM 52 platform. Configuration options of the Speedmaster SX 52 include anything from two to ten printing units, with or without a perfecting device and coating unit. Depending on the requirements, the Speedmaster SX 52 can be equipped with a variety of components.
The high-energy efficiency and the careful use of resources make it the most eco-friendly machine in its class. The Star System peripherals are perfectly coordinated with the press. They are highly efficient and designed to conserve energy and resources. Reducing or completely eliminating the use of alcohol by equipping the press with special rollers in the dampening system and recommended peripherals makes another important contribution to ensuring environmentally friendly print production.